Winter is the time to flaunt your style, and at the same time, it is important to keep yourself warm protected from cold breeze that can make your body shiver during winter season. It seems to be very difficult to maintain a balance between comfort and style, but with some fashion tips, it is very easy to do this. Here are some simple tips that can help you in the task of keeping your body warm and stay stylish.
- The main problem with winter wear is that winter wears are so heavy that they make you feel and look like a stuffed toy. This problem can be easily solved by wearing thermal wear as the lowermost layer of your clothing. The best thing about thermal wear is that they are very thin yet provide you perfect insulation by trapping the body heat within your dresses keeping it warm. Thermal wear is made from soft material that is very comfortable to wear and does not cause any irritation. You can easily buy some quality thermal wear in India online.
- After the lower layer, the next layer is the insulating layer for which you can buy a nice and classy sweater. Sweaters are available in many different styles and materials such as wool, cashmere wool, fleece, etc. They are also available in different vibrant colours. You should go for colours like brown or navy blue as they can be paired with any type of clothing.
- The outer layer is the protective layer of your clothing and should be efficient enough to protect you from the elements of the weather while you are outside. A nice and stylish overcoat or jacket will be the best for the outer layer. Make sure that the material of the protective layer is water resistant so that you stay protected in case of rain.
- Don’t forget the protection of your hands as they can go numb if left unprotected. Buy some gloves to protect your hands during winters. Also make sure you practice holding things before you head out wearing gloves as gloves can restrict proper movement of your hands and fingers.
- Your head is the part of the body loosing the most of the body heat; hence it is important to protect it during winters. Buy some stylish and warm hat to cover your head and keep it warm. Hats are not only best for protecting your head from cold, but they also add a sense of style to your looks. There are many choices for women regarding hats such as beanie, cloche, fedora and wide brim.
- For your feet, you must buy some stylish and warm long boots to keep your feet warm and comfortable. A nice pair of leather boots along with a comfortable and warm lining is the best for winters.
Author’s Bio: The author is a style and fashion writer and also runs a fashion blogs. He also writes articles for various websites like www.woollen-wear.in providing important updates and advice regarding style and fashion.