The following are the common skin disorders,
- Skin Cancer: It is the growth of cancer cells in the skin, if left untreated, these cancer cells will spread throughout the body.
- Lupus: This skin disorder occurs when the body’s immune system mistakenly affects the body while protecting against viruses and bacteria.
- Rubeola or Measles: This skin disorder is caused by a virus affecting the throat and lungs, if left untreated, measles can cause pneumonia and also affects the brain.
- Acne: This skin disorder occurs when skin is affected by repeated developments of pimples, i.e., pores on the skin are blocked by bacteria, or due to some other health issue.
- Hemangioma of Skin: This skin disorder is noncancer which occurs due to the development of abnormal collection of blood vessels
- Cold Sore: This skin disorder appear as flood filled blisters near the mouth or on other areas of face, this skin disorder usually lasts more than one week.
- Psoriasis: This skin disorder is marked by scaly patches on skin.
- Rosacea: This skin disorder is marked by red pus filled bumps usually on nose, cheeks and forehead.
- Seborrheic Eczema: This skin disorder occurs due to overproduction of skin oil and it is marked by scaly patches on skin, it affects mostly infants.
- Hives: This skin disorder is caused by when get in touch with an irritant, or adverse effect of a medication, this disorder can be itchy.
- Vitiligo: This skin disorder occurs when the skin looses a pigment, the affected area will be viewed as white with irregular border.
- Warts: This skin disorder is caused by a virus, and the affected part of the skin looks like a raised bump, it also affects the sensitive parts of human body, if left untreated this skin disorder lead to cancer.
- Carbuncle: This skin disorder is an infection which affects deep within the skin and also hair follicles.
- Cellulitis: This skin disorder is caused a bacterial infection which appears as a red swollen area which will be painful to touch.
- Impetigo: This skin disorder is a skin infection which affects mostly children.
- Fungal Nail Infection: This skin disorder is a fungal infection which affects the nails, this skin disorder occurs if you have; nail injury, diabetes or swimmed in a public swimming pool.
If affected with these skin disorders, it is advised to consult a dermatologist.
With experienced dermatologist, Innovate Medical Center is considered as one of the best multispeciality hospitals in Hyderabad.